Lectures can be booked by organizations or schools and can be directed to employees, parents, teachers in order to raise awareness regarding the importance of emotion regulation techniques in our lives and its importance in preventing serious psychological problems or diseases. Lectures can be given when the audience exceeds 30 people in a room.
Workshops are ideal for smaller groups of people and they allow participants to interact with the trainer and perform exercises to better grasp the content of the workshop. Interaction with the trainer and other participants, creates a really valuable life experience.
The first series of workshops/lectures that can be booked by a company or a school are the following:
- Introduction to Emotion Regulation
- How to deal with Anxiety
- How to overcome your Fears
- The road to Happiness
- What is Love? and
- Application of Emotion Regulation Techniques.
The second series of workshops is seeking to create connection, freedom, acceptance of the self and confidence. We are not seeking perfection, we are seeking connection. Creativity and the Arts can be used as a way of regulating the emotions and are valuable tools in creating a prosperous life.
The second series of workshops that can bebookes are the following:
- Introduction & Application of Creativity as an Emotion Regulation Technique
- Application of Music as an Emotion Regulation Technique
- Application of Art as an Emotion Regulation Technique
- Application of Dance as an Emotion Regulation Technique
- Application of Acting as an Emotion Regulation Technique.